Every week we will try to recap some of interesting tidbits and rumors we have heard in the diecast world:
- The big news in the Hot Wheels world is the announcement that the RLC-exclusive Drag Dairy all gussied up for the holiday season goes on sale this Tuesday. Only 4000 made, and a new popular casting. We'll call it a 3-minute sellout.
- HW Batch B is overseas, so is bound to hit dealers soon. Herbie, Aston, Sandblaster Super. Keep your eyes peeled...
- This may be the year of the Honda. We already know about the Civic EF, but we are hearing rumors that the S2000 will return in 2014, as will the CR-X. The CR-X tool has been modified, and they will debut with this version.
- More JDM rumors: 2014 might see a new version of the '70 Celica with racing livery, as well as a new deco for the R34 Skyline, this time with a metal spoiler.
- Others to look forward to: Mini Challenge, '70 Camaro.
- Maybe our favorite tidbit, the first image of the upcoming Tomica Limited Vintage car transporter. Highly detailed and it comes with 5 matching cars. Stupendous:
- Next week on Lamley: HW Sandblaster Super, the large & small of Tomica Limited Vintage, and the winners of the police custom contest. Stay tuned...