Speaking strictly as a collector, not a blogger, here are few things that I look forward to every month:
- The announcement of new Tomica Limited Vintage, and the release of that month's batch (usually happens within the same week each month) at Japan Booster.
- The arrival of a new Hot Wheels batch at Wheel Collectors.
- The release of the Matchbox Ambassador Report.
- The announcement of a new Kyosho series.
- The site update at Curitiba Customs.
Let's focus on that last one. Curitiba Customs, who specialize in older, hard-to-find Kyosho, update their online store every month on average, and it just happened yesterday. As soon as the word is out, I, like a plethora of other folks, drop what I am doing and hit the site to see what has been added, and what I can snag. It is like a mini RLC sale.
Like I said, it happened yesterday, and I went to battle. I came away with some pretty good stuff:
I cannot wait to get these and showcase them on the blog. They should be here soon.
But there are still a ton available, including some highly sought-after models. You can see them all here (if you don't speak Portuguese, there is an English version, just look in the upper right corner):
Some that, at last check, were still available:
We are going to do our best each month to let the masses know when the update will hit, so everyone has a shot at the good stuff on sale. Be ready...