We posted the video first, thanks to Eric Petor's willingness to film it for everyone. Now here are all the slides from the presentation.
Some cool things that I took from the presentation.
- The upcoming Nissan GT-R will get a recolor
- The Dodge Dart will be a Walmart Zamac
- The red Mazda RX-7 will be Kmart exclusive in red
- The Ford Falcon Race Car will be a chase model in the Walmart Forza Themed Assortment
- The word must be out that I REALLY like the Gran Torino
- The McLaren F1 and Renault 5 Turbo are coming back
- New Car Culture castings include the MB 190E Evo, Bugeye Subaru WRX, and BMW M1
- Mark Jones, Steve Vandervate, Julian Koiles, and Jimmy Liu are killing it with Car Culture
I will have more from the Convention, including showcases of all the models when I get them, but it looks like it was a good time had by all. Time to start planning for the LA Convention in October and Dallas Nationals in April 2018.
In case you missed it, the presentation and Q&A:
And here are all the slides, in order. Once again, and HUGE thank you to Eric Petor.